Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: free Kittens

Default free Kittens

Okay I am trying to find homes for the kittens we have .
    If no one wants them I will have no choice but to take them to the SPCA .
    I wish we could keep them all but we just cannot we already have 6 full grown barn cats .
    All of these farm kittens are very cute and very friendly thanks to my
    son spending time with them . It is breaking my sons heart and mine
    that we have been trying desperately to find them all a good home and
    so far no luck...people email and say they want them and set up a date
    and time but don't show up . All eat regular cat food they are
    probably 2 months old now . We have 1 all black, a couple grays with
    white boots, and the rest are gray tigers .

Have you tried Feline Urban Rescue and Rehab, Inc.

Feline Urban Rescue and Rehab, Inc.
    P.O. Box 102
    Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
    Call Us: (908) 835-9551
    Email Us: info@felineurbanrescueandrehab.org

They have cats up for adoption at Petco all the time.

Default free Kittens

please don't bring them to some shelter - they will put those kittens down within a week - not to mention they will spend the last weeks of their lives in some jammed cage with 20 other cats -- all covered in piss anc shi*&^&.

Best thing to do -- drive out to some farm in warren county and drop them off... most farmers are used stray animals and will take them in.

I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE THAT CAT FIXED.....YOU IRRESPONSIBLE PERSON.... BEFORE THEY HAVE MORE....I HOPE THAT YOUR'E NOT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE LIVING WITH 800 CATS IN THEIR HOUSE....NUFF SAID

Default free kittens

Quote Originally Posted by BeenTo5PlayboyParties
    I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE THAT CAT FIXED.....YOU IRRESPONSIBLE PERSON.... BEFORE THEY HAVE MORE....I HOPE THAT YOUR'E NOT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE LIVING WITH 800 CATS IN THEIR HOUSE....NUFF SAID
    Seems to me you're the irresponsible person, judging me before you even know anything , FYI- these "kittens" were dumped here on the farm we live at in 1 of the barns behind our farmhouse.......probably by some scumbag
    and we are doing the right thing and have been feeding them and giving them a place to live until we can find some good homes for them all..... you on the other hand need to learn not to shoot off your mouth until you know the facts !!!!!!! :evil: :x

Sounds like someone followed 7foottall's advice. Maybe it was 7feet himself that dumped the kittens. Did you say there were 7 kittens?
    With your culinary talents, I'm sure you could whip up a nice recipe for them. Or, you could drop them off behind one of the local (ethnicity-deleted) restaurants. I'm sure they would find a good use for them.:wink:

Of course I'm kidding.

Fatboy, maybe you could try stopping into Cherrybrook on Rt 57 and ask them. Maybe they have some good options for you and the kittens.

Don't give them to any U.S Marines.

They might want to throw them off of a cliff.

Like they did to the live puppy in this video, filmed in Iraq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjZTW2Ln3XY

Fayboyrd,

If you haven't done so, contact animal control. They may take them off your hands. Likely they will bring them to a no-kill shelter in Broadway.

When I say may, it may depend on how long you've had them. Had you contacted animal control immediately to report stray kittens, they would have taken them with no question. Since you've cared for them for a period of time, they might be considered "yours."

If you need help contacting animal control, your police department can help.

Default Re: free kittens

Quote Originally Posted by fatboyrd
    Seems to me you're the irresponsible person, judging me before you even know anything ,
    I feel your anger upon getting a response that does nothing but flame. Although I am not a cat person I respect what you're doing to save the animals.

I would worry much about that post. It has Ali59's fingerprints all over and we have all seen how sensitive and responsible HIS posts can be...

Then again, I could be wrong on who the perpetrator is....